Sunday, February 5, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

So yeah, yet another blogger post about the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters.  It's been awhile since I've been a part of a makeup lemming rush and actually enjoyed it. A lot of times, I'll join in and realize the color isn't me or the texture is a no go. This time, it's different. I started collecting these since November 2011 and it's not difficult, especially when drugstores have buy one, get the second half off sales.



My collection so far from left to right:
Pink Truffle, Berry Smoothie, Sugar Plum, Brown Sugar, Red Velvet, and Fig Jam.


Same order swatched.  My 2 go-to everyday colors are Sugar Plum and Pink Truffle with Sugar Plum being the "first" and oldest bought, so have been the most used. Pink Truffle actually pulls more warm on my lips.  Although it's not obvious in the swatch pic, Brown Sugar has shimmer. And actually, I bought one more in Lollipop, a bright fuchsia, that my older daughter wanted.  She only wears it around the house as it's a little too bright to be allowed to wear to school.

And this lemming rush won't stop either.  I still need to pick up Peach Parfait as soon as I find one that's pristine and hasn't been tested, sometimes a drawback of buying makeup from a drugstore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment