Monday, June 25, 2012

Mary Kay Timewise Matte Foundation Swatches






I feel like I'm in between shades with my foundations, so I decided to do swatches on my lower cheek for comparison purposes. 

Left to Right: 
Beige 6 (which somehow photographed darker than the next one over), Beige 5, Beige 4, Beige 3, Beige 2, and Beige 1 (closest to my ear).

All are Timewise Matte Foundations in the Beige range. I don't have any Bronze testers, but I do have a few Ivory ones.  I may add a pic of those in later. I just ran out of cheek space.

The recommendation on the Mary Kay website is Matte formula for oilier skin and the Luminous for drier skin types, but the formulas actually don't really vary between each other except that the Luminous foundations have tiny micro-glitters to impart the luminous 'glow.' My preference is not have tiny micro-glitters on my skin even though they're not as obvious as special-effects on sparkly movie vampires.

3 comments: